One of Oberons original is being offered for sale!
* Mount Erin offers you a rare and wonderful opportunity to acquire a historic property and restore it to its former glory.
* This is the first time this property has been listed for sale in over 50 years.
* This early 1900s Victorian style, two storey home is situated on a 2023 sqm block only a short distance to the main shopping area.
* Mount Erin features three open fire places, one in the kitchen, one in the living and the third upstairs in the main bedroom.
* The kitchen has a basic laminate kitchen and electric cooking along with an open fire, that in its day would have been the main cooking area.
* The living room opens onto the front veranda and has high ceilings and timber lining boards. Adjacent is a small room suitable for a study or third bed room.
* From the living room you ascend a narrow stair case to the top level where the main bedroom is a nice size and opens onto the front balcony.
* The third bedroom is adjacent and although a little smaller, it is still spacious.
* The block has many established trees and could easily be subdivided.
* Mount Erin is a refreshing step back in time.
People who may be interested in purchasing this beautiful piece of history are encouraged to contact the office for a viewing and further discussion.