Crown View Ridge is predominantly a natural bushland retreat, with bushwalks, granite outcrops and scenic outlooks, and an area of pasture which can be used for grazing.
* Outstanding views
* 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom cottage has open plan living/dining/kitchen with spectacular views extending through to the Evans Crown Reserve. A quiet, private location, yet only 15 minutes to the township of Oberon
* The kitchen has electric cooking, dishwasher, range hood, ample cupboard and bench space
* The cottage is kept cosy in the cooler months with wood heating, Nobo heaters and for year round comfort a R/C air conditioner
* A 22 acre paddock is located at the front of the property which is fenced and has a spring fed dam. The remainder of the property is native bushland
* Native bushland on Crown View Ridge is mainly comprised of a mix of open and closed dry sclerophyll forest
Get lost exploring the native flora and fauna on your own private conservation reserve.
Contact the sales team today 02 6336 1585