"Mowbray" is 234 acres of gentle undulating grazing, offering expansive views over the O'Connell Valley and is the true lifestyle property presenting location and diversity.
• Located just 23km from Bathurst, 135km to Penrith and 187km to Sydney CBD
• The comfortable 3 bedroom home boasts a large country kitchen/family room with wood fire, formal dining, open lounge with wood fire, sunroom, wrap around verandah, 2 1/2 bathrooms & double lock up garage
• Dog breeding facility with exercise yard, toilet, concrete floor, power, hot water, septic and back to grid solar system
• Fully equipped bore and 35,000 Gal water storage
• Multipurpose machinery/2 stand shearing shed, timber sheep yards, steel horse/cattle yards, 2 hay sheds and horse shelters
• 19 paddocks with a central laneway system, watered by 14 dams and 5 water troughs
• Estimated carrying capacity of approximately 30-40 cows
"Mowbray" easily lends itself to horses, dogs, cattle, sheep or alpaca enterprises.