“Cam Bothar” is a hidden gem, situated at the eastern foothills of the Bathurst valley.
• Located just 20 minutes or 16km from Bathurst and 192km to Sydney CBD
• Two storey brick and cedar home has 4 double bedrooms and a master with ensuite
• Open plan kitchen/family, study and lounge room with a wood fire
• Fully equipped bore, dams and double frontage to Saint Anthony’s Creek
• 8m x 12m double lock-up garage with concrete floor and power, 8m x 13m machinery shed, 2 x concrete block horse shelters, cattle yards with crush and loading race
• Perfect for the horse enthusiast with an ideal spot for the dressage arena and stables
• School bus to the front gate
Whether you are looking for a tree change from the hustle and bustle of city life or wanting room for the kids and a horse.
"Cam Bothar" offers you it all - location, tranquillity and recreation.