It is rare to be able to offer such a well appointed North East orientated grazing property in the Oberon district. Looking for that special property that offers it all lifestyle, secure grazing and location.
- Lochinvar is located 8km East from Oberon, and 173 km to Sydney CBD.
- Outstanding master built country style and New England Designed homestead
- 4 bedrooms: king size master with large ensuite and walk in robe, 3 queen size bedrooms with built in robes
- Open plan country style kitchen, dining and lounge with recycled timber floors and separate theatre room
- 9 foot ceiling, 9 inch fiberglass cornicing, large country style architraves and skirtings throughout
- Zoned underfloor heating in bedrooms and all tiled areas
- Double French doors lead out onto the large merbau deck and verandahs which have outstanding views over the entire property and Duckmaloi Valley
- Well established low maintenance gardens and steel cattle rail fenced yard
- 15m x 10m Colorbond shed with concrete floor, insulated roof, electricity and lighting
- 80m x 50m sand horse area complete solid timber and rubber fencing
- Two 4m x 4m Colorbond horse stables with shade awnings, steel day yards and water troughs
- 38,000 Gal of water storage with pressure pumps
- 9klw back to grid solar system
- Multi purpose steel framed shearing/machinery shed with a 3 stand raised board, concrete floor, electricity, under covered sheep yards and a skillion on the side for hay storage
- New set of galvanised heavy duty steel cattle yards (200 head) with all weather pad and truck access, central drafting, curved race, under cover heavy duty vet crush on concrete pad and a low angle loading ramp
- Approx 325ac, north easterly facing with basalt and granite soils
- Fenced into 7 main paddocks, mainly new fencing with great water and shade timber
- Approx 40ac of beautiful native bushland and spring fed creeks, just perfect for horse riding
- There are several spring fed dams and gullies, the central dam has a diesel Heliciol driven pump, supplies water to a header tank which reticulates to a series of troughs to help drought proof “Lochinvar”
- The livestock handling has been well thought out, the central lane way system which give access to every paddock on the property from the cattle yards and shearing shed
- Lochinvar has a strong pasture, fertiliser and weed management history, six paddock have repastured and all pastures fertilised every second year.
This is the property you have been waiting for. It has great location, master built home, excellent improvements, secure water and north easterly views.
As the selling agent we cannot recommend this blue ribbon property highly enough.