• "Ben Holme" is situated only minutes from Oberon in the Hazelgrove area and overlooks rolling hills, forests and the surrounding rural countryside
• This 29 acre property is in pristine condition with the cottage set amidst established cottage gardens
• The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom country home has large picture framed windows and French doors. Inside and out there are many areas to sit and enjoy the expansive rural views and fruits of your labour
• The kitchen is modern with electric/gas cooking and dishwasher, walk-in pantry, adjacent living room perfect as a sunny sitting room by day or informal dining in the evenings
• The cosy study and formal dining are warmed by wood fires for the chilly winter evenings and underfloor heating in the informal living and gas central heating throughout the home is very comfortable in winter
• Off the living room is an alfresco area accessed by a set of French doors
• "Ben Holme" would lend itself to a possible tree change as the property has been fenced into 2 paddocks with shelter belts, Colorbond garage with workshop for the tools and toys and a carport.
• Water is also a feature with an irrigation system in place for the garden, 2 dams for stock water, a bore and several tanks for the home.
Absolutely nothing has been overlooked in this most outstanding property. Inspect today