B&L PROPERTY INSIGHTS
Welcome to the November 2020 Edition
B&L PROPERTY INSIGHTS - DECEMBER 2020
“Skyline” 871 Box Ridge Road, Turondale
PRICE: Auction | LAND SIZE: 1289 acres* | AGENT: James Walton 0404 729 509
Situated just 50km to Bathurst & 250km to Sydney - Impressive weekender/building site with extensive views to the east, south and west. Private position with 2wd access from the Box Ridge Road
- “Sky Line” is 100% native Australian Bush, with a mix of wild animals in the general area including kangaroos, wedgetail eagles, wallabies, wombats, possums and much more....
- The property is not fenced however has been marked by surveyor pegs
- Phone line at the front boundary and phone reception available
- No tracks or dams
- “Sky Line” is an affordable large scale recreational property ideal for weekend getaway, motor bike riding, bush walking, hiking, hunting, firewood collection, trail riding and much more.
- There is no tracks or trails
- There is no fences
- Dirt Road to the gate
- There is no known water on the property
- The Box Ridge Road fronts the Northern boundary for approx 2km
- Inspection Monday to Friday (by appointment)
For more information or to book your inspection, contact the sales team today 02 6336 1585.
Approximately READ MORE >>
“Gubbergee” 121 Myrtleford Road, Manildra
PRICE: $1,280,000 | LAND SIZE: 1412 acres* | AGENT: Tom Campbell 0459 022 477
A 571 hectare – 1412 acre* rural property located 14km* from Manildra, 51km* from Parkes, and 60km* from Orange in Central West NSW. The property features a comfortable home, a mix of grazing and bush country, good outbuildings, and dual creek frontage to the Manildra and Bocobra Creeks. The home has 4 bedrooms, a renovated bathroom, open plan living and dining, modern kitchen, wood heating, ceiling fans, and air conditioning.
Outside there is an enclosed yard, single carport, 4 x 22500 L rainwater tanks, 3.2 kW solar system, solar hot water, 2 car lockable Colourbond garage, 24 x 11 metre machinery shed, an old shearing shed and timber cattle yards. The property is Approx. 30% open country and 70% bush and fenced into 3 paddocks, with 4 dams and creek frontage. An ideal rural lifestyle property with a comfortable home and providing a mix of agricultural and recreational opportunities. *approx.
READ MORE >>