"FAIRFIELD" Barmedman, Diversified Mixed Farming and Grazing Property
"Fairfield" offers the opportunity to buy a very attractive *1446 Hectares or *3573 acres consisting of 4 allotments. A true mixed farming enterprise, it has high quality improvements, sound pastures, dryland lucern, crop rotations and a replacement merino ewe flock programme.
Solid rain in 2020 has seen some *1800 acres sown to Wheat, Oats, Barley and Lupins in mainly red loam friable soils. Water is a definite feature of the property with a fully equipped bore piped to 7 water troughs and 23 dams.
Fairfield is centrally located between Barmedman and West Wyalong. The major regional livestock centres of Forbes 114km and Wagga Wagga 144km away.
Available to be purchased as a whole or as individual assets
Some of the many features of "Fairfield"
- Cement rendered home with three large bedrooms. New Colorbond roof. Paved entertainment area with in ground pool, 'man shed', cool room and established gardens.
- Small two bedroom guest cottage
- Five bedroom weatherboard house
- Internally fenced into 22 main paddocks
- Large fuel storage
- New hay shed/machinery shed - *50m x *20m, *1800 large square bales
- Hay sheds *840 large square bales
- Covered Grain bunker (*500 tonne) and numerous silos (*480 tonne)
- Modern four stand shearing shed with steel sheep yards & lamb feedlot
- Original four stand shearing shed, steel sheep
- New steel cattle yards
- Several outbuildings, sheds, workshops and garages
- A domestic bore connected to the whole property by blue line poly pipe. (460 litres per hour)
- Unequipped bore
- 23 dams assisted by 7 cement water troughs
- 270,000 litre rain water storage
"Fairfield" financial potential is in its ability to quickly adapt between grazing and cropping enterprises. Barmedman is a tightly held area and properties with quality improvements such as "Fairfield" rarely present themselves to the market.
Inspections are highly recommended and will not disappoint the most astute of buyers.
Pre-Register for Inspections