"Friarfields" offers you elegance and style.
From the moment you first see "Friarfields" homestead perfectly positioned in its established manicured garden overlooking the Belubula river, you will know this is home.
- Ideally located between the major regional centres of Orange - *50km, Bathurst - *60km and the metropolitan cities of Canberra - *240km and Sydney - *259km
- The executive style homestead, give you the feeling of space as soon as you walk in the front door, with the 3 metre ceilings red ironbark and large open rooms
- "Friarfields" open plan living will surely impress with a large bespoke country kitchen, dining and family area with central fireplace
- If you are looking for a little peace and quiet, the separate lounge room is the ideal space with it gas fire
- The kingsize master bedroom has ensuite, walkin robe and access to the back verandah and gardens
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 have built in robes and share a full size bathroom, french doors accessing the front verandah and gardens
- Designated office could easily become a fourth bedroom or nursery
- Separate guest accomodation with built in robe and ensuite in the loft above the double garage
- Double frontage to the Belubula River offering water security via a reticulated water system to a header tank and water troughs
- Further improvements, steel cattle yards with covered vet crush, 6 bay shed - double lockup work shop with concrete floor and double lockup utility shed
- Internally fenced into 7 paddocks with central laneway, a strong pasture and fertiliser history, it is well suited to a cattle stud or equine breeding complex
"Friarfields" has so much to offer. It is a property that will adapt to all. Family lifestyle, Air BnB/farmstay, commercial and stud livestock or equine breeding.
Pre-Register for Inspections