BURRABINYA, *16.1Ha - *39.78Ac
For sale by auction unless sold prior
I want to let you in on a little secret.
A hidden property, tucked away on the banks of Hopes Creek, Black Springs.
- Located just *35km to Oberon, 36km to Mayfield Gardens, *104km to Katoomba and *207km to Sydney CBD
- This is the prefect distance, allowing you to be there easily after work on a Friday
- Internally fenced into 3 main paddocks with a gentle north east slope, running down to double frontage of Hopes Creek
- The weatherboard home is in need of a restoration, but has elevated rural views from the front verandah
- There are 4 bedrooms, main with an ensuite, large eat in kitchen, lounge room with wood fire and family room
- The workshop has power and could easily be converted to additional accomodation
- Very protected from prevailing winds with plantation pines on 2 sides
Burrabinya is a true hidden gem that will make the ideal weekender/getaway.
It will allow you to enjoy the magnificent four seasons the tablelands offers.
Inspections by private appointment.
The above information in full and extract form has been furnished to us by the vendor of the property 519 Chain of Ponds Road, Black Springs. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate. The property is being offered for sale as per the Contact for Sale and interested parties should rely on their own legal advice as to the accuracy of the Contract.
Pre-Register for Inspections