“Tryalion” offers you the security of water, the productivity of basalt plateaus along with the self-watering and irrigated Lucerne flats.
- Situated in the renowned Bylong Valley just *40km from Rylstone, *90km from Mudgee, *220km from Newcastle and *280km from Sydney
- “Tryalion” is *391.7Ha or *968Ac consisting of *500ac of rich red and black loam alluvial flats and slopes, with *150Ac of red basalt on the plateau.
- *80% of the property is arable with the balance to native pastures and having ample shade timber (mainly White Box Gums and Kurrajong) for livestock shelter
- There is a *368meg irrigation license supplied from 7 registered wells, with *200Ac laid to underground mains, including a 4 span center pivot watering *44Ac
- *90Ac of self-watering Lucerne which is assisted with an annual rainfall of *625ml or *25inches
- Subdivided in to *20 main paddocks with the boundary consisting of hinge joint and netting and the internal fencing having 5 or 6 strands of barb.
- Stock water is supplied from the wells to 5 tanks (48,000gal storage) then to *16 troughs and *13 dams
- They are currently producing equivalent to *50,000 small squares of Lucerne hay and estimate carrying *200 cows & calves
- Improvements consist of original homestead with 5 bedrooms, steel cattle yards (*100 head), new *18m x *12m steel framed machinery shed, steel framed machinery shed with concrete floor *30m x *12m, numerous machinery, hay and implement sheds, *250 tonne grain storage, Besser block stables and day yards
“Tryalion” has the ability to lend itself to a variety of agribusiness enterprises.
Inspection is a must to truly appreciate the scope that “Tryalion” has to offer.
The above information in full and extract form has been furnished to us by the vendor of the property TRYALION 6280 Bylong Valley Way, Bylong. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate. The property is being offered for sale as per the Contact for Sale and interested parties should rely on their own legal advice as to the accuracy of the Contract.
Pre-Register for Inspections