“Tryalion” offers you the security of water, the productivity of basalt plateaus along with the self-watering and irrigated Lucerne flats.
- Situated in the renowned Bylong Valley just *40km from Rylstone, *90km from Mudgee, *220km from Newcastle and *280km from Sydney
- “Tryalion” is *391.7Ha or *968Ac consisting of *500ac of rich red and black loam alluvial flats, with *150Ac of red basalt on the plateau.
- *80% of the property is arable with the balance to native pastures and having ample shade timber (mainly White Box Gums and Kurrajong) for livestock shelter
- There is a *368meg irrigation license supplied from 7 registered wells, with *200Ac laid to underground mains, including a 4 span center pivot watering *44Ac
- *90Ac of self-watering Lucerne which is assisted with an annual rainfall of *625ml or *25inches
- Subdivided in to *20 main paddocks with the boundary consisting of hinge joint and netting and the internal fencing having 5 or 6 strands of barb.
- Stock water is supplied from the wells to 5 tanks (48,000gal storage) then to *16 troughs and *13 dams
- They are currently producing equivalent to *50,000 small squares of Lucerne hay and estimate carrying *200 cows & calves
- Improvements consist of original homestead with 5 bedrooms, steel cattle yards (*100 head), new *18m x *12m steel framed machinery shed, steel framed machinery shed with concrete floor *30m x *12m, numerous machinery, hay and implement sheds, *250 tonne grain storage, Besser block stables and day yards
“Tryalion” has the ability to lend itself to a variety of agribusiness enterprises.
Inspection is a must to truly appreciate the scope that “Tryalion” has to offer.
Pre-Register for Inspections