Nicholsons, 302.4 Acres - 122.4 Hectares
Are you dreaming of your first farm, or with the strong livestock prices wanting to expand your livestock operation.
Then, "Nicholsons" is the ideal property for you.
- This exceptional farm is located in the tightly held Garland/Lyndhurst area
- Situated *36km to Blayney, *55km to Cowra, *63km to Orange, *73km to Bathurst, *250km to Canberra and *277km to Sydney
- Renowned for its reliable rainfall *800mm or *32", and moderate seasonal temperatures, allows for productive pastures and crops
- Topography is undulation to rolling with elevated country views
- *80% new internal fencing, divided into 11 paddocks for maximising of pastures with high density grazing and ample shade timber
- Well watered with double frontage to the Gubbenbun Creek and 11 dams
- Central laneway system allows for a one man operation and ease of mustering stock to the yards
- Steel cattleyards with loading race with hard stand area
- CTLX sale yards at Carcoar is *26km away
- Build your dream country home as there is a building entitlement available and backbone power close by
"Nicholsons" will allow you to diversify your agricultural possibilities from this productive farm.
For Sale by Auction, unless sold prior
Pre-Register for Inspections