Are you looking for a farm that will give you the flexibility of quality grazing, privacy and lifestyle?
Then you need to book an inspection of "Warrawee"
• Located just 38km north of Bathurst and 236Km from Sydney
• The scale of Warrawee *730 Ha or *1803Ac offers multiple income options and lifestyle balance
• There is an abundance of spring growth, benefiting from the strong winter rains
• Small areas of creek and river flats rise to undulating open grazing land to timbered ridges provides exceptional privacy
• The Winburndale Rivulet borders the southern boundary of the property and is known to support a diverse range of fish and wildlife species
• Excellent water security with double frontage to the Winburndale Rivulet River, 3 creeks, 10 dams, spring fed gullies and an equipped bore
• Rated at 1DSE/acre and an EFY17/18, harvested and sold *1,000 wild goats for additional income
• Improvements consist of renovated 3 bedroom cottage, hay, machinery and shearing sheds, stables, steel sheep, cattle yards and 3phase power
• Warrawee would be suitable for 4WD getaways and supports wildlife of deer, pigs, kangaroos and wallabies
Warrawee is an ideal commercial livestock farm on the central tablelands.
Inspection is a must
DSE Dry Sheep Equivalent
Pre-Register for Inspections