Alloway Grange, 217Ac - 88Ha
Bowyer & Livermore are excited to present "Alloway Grange" for Auction.
"Alloway Grange" is a delight to inspect. It offers a wide range to all buyers and would be the ideal livestock and equine stud complex, farmstay or AirBnB.
- Ideally located just *12km to the regional city of Bathurst CBD and *208km to Sydney CBD
- Offering expansive elevated views over the Macquarie river flats to Bathurst and Mount Panorama
- The brick veneer country homestead has wrap around verandah's and is surrounded by beautiful manicured formal gardens comprising of private hedge areas, open lawns and paved entertaining areas
- It includes a quality country timber kitchen, walk in pantry and hardwood timber floors, seperate light filled dining room with bay windows, living room with slow combustion wood heater and lounge room with carpet and bay windows
- There are 4 bedrooms, master has a parents retreat and walkthrough robe to large ensuite bathroom, 2 queen size bedrooms with built in robes and a single bedroom with access to the verandah all serviced by a three way bathroom
- The home has been immaculately finished with new carpet, freshly paint, Duette Motorised Designer Shades and curtains by Luxaflex and ducted reverse cycle
- In addition to the homestead is a beautifully appointed summer house that provides additional living and entertaining, with a full kitchen, cathedral ceilings and tiled floors
- The farm is perfectly fenced (electric) into 9 main paddocks, for high density grazing and is sown down to crop and pasture
- A number of small holding paddocks around the homestead and sheds suitable for horse spelling with laneways to the yards
- Improvements :- Red River steel cattle yards with vet crush and loading ramp, large implement shed with power, 18m x 12m x 4.5m Machinery shed with power
- Bore, fully equipped with power, rated at *2400gal/hr, *70 meters deep, supplying *1100gal/hr to the house and gardens
- No country home would be complete without the orchard - Lemons, Nectarines, Cherries and Apples, along with the chicken coop
Contact the agent today to book your private inspection of "Alloway Grange"
Pre-Register for Inspections