Welcome to "The Block"
Are you looking for the ideal property to get the family and friends away from the hustle and bustle, or to forget about the working week? Then look no further, "The Block" is located a mere 40km* from Bathurst and 225km* from Sydney. You will be kicking back in front of the camp fire on a Friday evening after work.
- 446ha* 1103ac*
- Building entitlement (STCA) available
- 346ha* woodlands and open native pasture grazing
- 100ha* steep timber grazing
- Double frontage to McKinnon’s Oaky Creek with a small creek flat
- Unequipped 2 stand shearing shed, wired for generator and meals room
- Steel sheep yards with drafting race and small holding paddocks
- Small steel cattle yards and holding pen
- 6m x8m Timber slab n stone camp hut with cement floor and open fireplace
- Boundary is fully fenced and internally fenced into 5 paddocks watering to the creek
- Freshly graded access roads through the property
- Patchy mobile phone service
- Wildlife: goats, kangaroos, deer and pigs
- The video and photos form part of the description
Your family and friends will cherish the memories they make at "The Block"
To be offer for sale by Public AUCTION.
Contact the agents today to book an inspection.
The above information in full and extract form has been furnished to us by the vendor of the property 1294 Red Hill Road, Upper Turon. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate. The property is being offered for sale as per the Contact for Sale and interested parties should rely on their own legal advice as to the accuracy of the Contract.
Pre-Register for Inspections