* Situated in the heart of the Central Tablelands in the sought after area of the Tarana Valley, just 25km to Bathurst, 35km to Oberon and 190km to Sydney
* Impressive views of the Tarana Valley and surrounds
* Main Homestead : fully renovated throughout, comprising of 3 bedrooms all with built-ins, spacious lounge room, wood fire, combined dining/kitchen with electric cooking and reverse cycle heating. The home also offers two great verandahs and new laundry
* Second Home: guest accommodation, extended family or an ideal source of additional income. Offering 3 large bedrooms, lounge room with wood fire, dining room and kitchen
* Established low maintenance gardens, fruit trees, tree lined driveway and fully fenced house yard
* “Locksley Park” presents endless possibilities, ideally set up for the horse enthusiast or cattle farmer, the property boasts a 60m x 20m sand horse arena, numerous day paddocks, steel cattle yards complete with crush and loading ramp, second set of timber yards, hay shed and silo
* The property is gently undulated and offers improved and native pastures, super history in recent years, good stands of eucalypt shade trees and a number of new fences
* Water : reliable bore complete with new pump, 2 x 4000 gal water tanks, 2 stock water tanks & 6 dams
For more information contact the sales team today 02 6336 1585.
Agent declares interest.