“Fairview” is a blue ribbon property with frontage to the alluvial flats of the Belubula River, with a stunning 4 bedroom home, set 12km from Canowindra, in Central West, NSW.
- The "Fairview" homestead has in recent years undergone an extensive renovation that blends the original 1920's pise constructed home with a modern open plan kitchen, dining, and a living space that is seamlessly joined together by an enclosed breezeway that acts as the entrance to this amazing home.
- Country lifestyle and modern living typify all area's of this spacious family home which features: 4 large light filled bedrooms, 2 luxurious bathrooms, polished concrete flooring throughout the living areas and a kitchen featuring high end appliances, and butler’s pantry.
- The living area flows out through large bi-fold sliding doors to an expansive undercover entertaining area, overlooking the pool making entertaining a breeze with ceiling fans and a suspended hand forged fireplace that allows you to entertain all year round.
- Adjacent to the house is a 3 car garage with internal access to the home, a landscaped garden with a variety of fruit trees, a fire pit and raised herb garden beds, plus a fully self-contained studio with kitchenette and bathroom.
- Boasting approx. 220 acres of alluvial self-watering river flats sown down to established lucerne stands, producing 6 cuts per year.
- In total there is 370 acres of lucerne generating on avaerage 35,000 to 40,000 small square bales and 1,000 to 1,200 large square bales per annum.
- The current owners also run up to 1,000 sheep in the summer months and up to 2,000 sheep in the winter months on an agistment basis.
- Water is a feature with over 4km frontage to the Belubula River, as well as frontage to a permanent spring fed Billabong, plus a 304 mega-litre river irrigation license and a 248 mega-litre bore irrigation license.
- Stock water comes from a fully operational windmill pumping to a header tank and gravity feeding back to water troughs and the homestead garden.
- Improvements include: steel cattle yards, 3 stand shearing shed with adjoining sheep yards, plus a 15m x 13m hayshed.
“Fairview” presents a wonderful opportunity to purchase a highly productive and profitable first class property that has long been regarded as one of the premier properties in the Canowindra district.