"Ambardale" will suit the most fastidious of buyers offering the perfect blend of Fish river frontage, location, grazing, camping, horse riding and lifestyle.
* Located 163km from Sydney CBD and only 111km from Penrith
* There is potential for a 3 lot subdivision (Lithgow council)
* The property features a Western Red Cedar homestead with wrap around verandahs, offering unsurpassed elevated views over the Sodwalls and Tarana district
* "Amabardale" homestead has 4 large bedrooms with built-in robes, new carpet and freshly renovated bathrooms
* Open plan modern kitchen, dining and lounge room with raked ceiling and a wood fire for those cool winter nights
* The homestead is set in a beautiful English styled tablelands garden which can be looked after with minimal fuss
* Improvements consist of a 5 bay lock up Colorbond shed with power and concrete floor, timber and steel cattle yards and a timber horse riding yard
* The property has been agisted to a neighbour who has incorporated "Ambardale" into his own Angus breeding operation, (This will be up to the purchaser if they wish to continue with this arrangement)
* The property has had fertilizer, lime and some pasture renovation done in the past
* Water is a real feature with approx. 2km of Fish River frontage, 5 dams and town water via the Fish River town water supply
* There is a private granite quarry on the property with this granite featuring in the walls in the living area and around the fire place
* Adjoining is further 680 acres of lease country, consisting of open grazing, woodlands grazing and timbered country
"Ambardale" is a hidden gem and will be a pleasure to inspect. This will suit anyone looking for that ideal property within 2.5 hrs of Sydney offering lifestyle and income potential.