Are you looking to expand your current grazing operation or to balance out your property portfolio?
This North Charlton acres is situated in the highly renowned Rockley district. It has excellent water security and high production soils. Well known for its ability to produce fat cattle and lambs or wool growing. Covered with a sound amount of pasture and ready for the strong Spring to come.
- Located *5km from the historical village of Rockley, *29km from Oberon, *38km from Bathurst and *160km from Penrith.
- Offering soft chocolate soils on the valley floor and rising to rich red basalt ridges
- Internally fenced, *90% new, into 20 paddocks, specifically designed for high density grazing
- Pastures are sown to clover, phalaris, cocksfoot, chickory and fescue
- Hill paddocks were aerial spread with MO fertiliser and Drovers blend seed in 2017
- Excellent shade timber, ideal for calving or lambing
- Steel cattle yards are lined with mesh for sheep handling along with a vet crush and water trough
- Central laneway system for easy access to the stock yards
- New fully equipped solar bore, *316 gal/hr or *1440 lt/hr
- Reticulated water system with underground blue line poly pipe, 18 concrete water troughs supported by a *150,000lt header tank
- 7 dams, freshly cleaned
- *700mm or *28 inch annual rainfall
- *18m x *9m Steel machinery shed with lock up work shop and 22,000 poly rainwater tank
- Building entitlement (STCA)
- Mains power with transformer located in front paddock
Pre-Register for Inspections