An opportunity not to be missed, hobby farmers and those seeking a rural lifestyle take note!
Located in the highly desirable and tightly held O’Connell district, "Reata" is privately positioned and boasts unsurpassed views across the district.
* Situated just 26km to Bathurst, 34km to Oberon & 190km to Sydney CBD
* Gently undulating grazing country, with an excellent balance of shelter timber scattered over the property
* Mixture of pastures, predominately natives and sub clovers
* Reliable bore (equipped and licensed), one dam and seasonal creek with scattered holes
* Three bedroom home built to lock up stage, boasting extensive views back to Bathurst. Privately positioned with loads of potential as a home, Airbnb or guest house
* Cabin/garage/studio space built to lock up stage, with the finishes to be complete to your preference
* Site shed
* Back bone 3 phase power available at the rear of the property
* NBN connection
Final bidding stage: Wednesday 30th September commencing 3pm
Online Auction via Openn Negotiation
Your inspection of "Reata" is highly recommended, our vendor’s instructions are clear – the property will be sold!
Pre-Register for Inspections