- Anahdale is a historic 11 acre property overlooking the township of Blayney featuring a beautiful tastefully renovated 1850’s homestead.
- The home retains many of its original features including high ceilings, wide floorboards, wide hallways, archways, and fireplaces and is today a delightful 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with ducted reverse cycle airconditioning.
- All bedrooms are of generous proportions - 3 have original fireplaces and built in robes and the master has an ensuite.
- Both bathrooms have claw foot baths, separate showers, underfloor heating, and the main bathroom is conveniently located close to bedrooms and the living areas.
- The formal lounge and dining room has an open fireplace and beautiful sky lights and sits adjacent to the kitchen, plus there is a large separate family room.
- The eat-in style kitchen has all the necessary modern appliances including Smeg gas stove and dishwasher, plus the original Aga stove and a built-in pantry.
- Outside there is a lovely courtyard perfect for entertaining, a wraparound verandah for sitting and enjoying established gardens, plus a 2kW solar system.
- There are several outbuildings including 2 single car garages (one also houses an office), timber slab shed, a former dairy shed, and a massive double brick shed which oozes potential.
- There is also a comfortable 2 bedroom granny flat with recently renovated bathroom and kitchen ideal for guests or for short-term accommodation.
- The 11 acres are subdivided into 4 paddocks, and water is via rainwater tanks, a stock and domestic bore, and spring fed dams.
- Anahdale is set only a couple of minutes from the Blayney CBD, a comfortable 30 minute drive to Orange and Bathurst, and will provide the convenience of in-town living with an out of town lifestyle.
The above information in full and extract form has been furnished to us by the vendor of the property 3982 Mid Western Highway, Blayney. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate. The property is being offered for sale as per the Contact for Sale and interested parties should rely on their own legal advice as to the accuracy of the Contract.
Pre-Register for Inspections