Land Size: 486.98 Ha* or 1,202.84 acres*
Bowyer & Livermore is proud to offer “Boomori” 940 Triangle Flat Road to the market for the first time in approx. 70 years.
This 486.98 Ha* (1,202.84 acre*) property has been developed into a blue ribbon Central Tablelands property. Our vendors have left ‘no stone unturned’ in the pursuit of both productivity and presentation of the country, whilst maintaining and preserving nature belts throughout.
• Located in the highly desirable district of Rockley/Triangle Flat, just 45km* to Bathurst, 48km* to Blayney, 60km* to Oberon and 230km* to Sydney CBD (approx. 58km to the Central Tablelands Livestock Exchange)
• “Boomori” boasts clean open grazing country with a mix of soils, including loam and basalt, gently rolling countryside plus a 30* inch rainfall average!
• Established stands of phalaris, cocksfoot, rye grass and sub clovers can be found over the majority of the property with an excellent ground cover and minimal noxious weeds visible
• Water is a feature with 26* stock water dams, Peppers Creek and a bore that pumps to header tanks and onto water troughs
• “Boomori” is subdivided into 23* main grazing paddocks and 4* smaller holding paddocks, with the majority having good stock shelter and dams or troughs
• Fencing is a highlight, with the large percentage being in good to excellent condition, suitable for cattle or sheep operations
• Situated at approx. 1,000m² above sea level, “Boomori” enjoys its 4 seasons, with generally a few falls of snow in the winter and comfortable high country summers
• Large stands of stunning century* old eucalypts, along with multiple tree lines planted in recent years.
• Attributes that are largely sought after and rarely offered on the Central Tablelands.
Further improvements but not limited to include:
• Large 3 stand shearing shed with curved board
• Sheep yards
• Basic cattle yards
• Large machinery shed
• Numerous old sheds and garden sheds
• Modest home
Offered for genuine sale, our vendors are retiring. For further information or to book an inspection please contact
James Walton on 0404 729 509.
The above information in full and extract form has been furnished to us by the vendor of the property. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate. The property is being offered for sale as per the Contact for Sale and interested parties should rely on their own legal advice as to the accuracy of the Contract.
The aerial and location photos are shown for illustration purpose only and should not be relied upon for their accuracy. The boundaries are only approx. and all interested parties should make their own enquiries to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.
Pre-Register for Inspections